Infor CloudSuite Process Manufacturing
Challenges Impacting Process Mfg.
- Highly volatile raw material costs and availability.
- Tightened SLAs from retailers and distributors.
- Unpredictable utility and transportation costs.
Order lead times
- Short lead times.
- Product to forecast vs. orders.
- Short shelf life.
- Penalties for late or incomplete fulfillment.
- Multi-site planning.
- Algorithm accounts for shelf life.
- Promotional considerations.
Total Cost of Ownership
- Cost of IT.
- New technology adoption.
- IT strategy as core competence.
- Quick return on investment.
- Low IT requirements.
- Empowered users.
- Successful implementations.
- One stop shop.
Quality and Compliance
- Regulations and Labelling laws changing.
- Less processing/preservatives puts new pressure on quality.
- Environmental laws & sustainability innovative evolving.
- Required to know where specific serial & lot traced items are used and shipped.
- Full traceability including detailed tracking of serial tracking items going into serial track items.
Innovation and Differentiation
- Consumer demands continue to evolve requiring new products be developed.
- New ingredients, technology and packaging.
- Consumer demands for information continue to expand.
- Variable Ingredients
- Variable Product Cost
- Fixed Selling Price
- Optimize across ingredient and operational variable.
- Actual costing helps determine optimum product mix.
- Workspace – In-Context BI
- Mingle – Social Business Platform
- EPAK -Enterprise Performance Accelerator Kit & KNOWLEDGE ZONE – Online Training Portal
|Make to Order||Make to Stock||Engineer to Order||Configure to Order||Repetitive|
|Financial Management||Costing & Analysis||Production & Operations Management|
|Multi-site||CRM||Sale & Operation Planning|
|Human Capital Management||Procurement & Strategic Sourcing||Quality Management|
|Project Management||Warehouse Management||Barcode Data Collection|
|eCommerce||Corporate Perfomance Management||Product Lifecycle Management|
|Expense Management||Portal – Customer – Vendor||Energy Sustainability|
Microsoft .NET – Mongoose Toolset – SQL Database
ION – Integration – Workflow – Alerts – Event Management
Deployment – On-Premise – Hosted – SaaS
Make Your our CloudSuite Process Manufacturing your Own
- Software that works the way you do.
- Configurable for each user.
- Access information from anywhere.
- Easy customer portal access.
Built Exclusively on Microsoft
- Full integration with Microsoft Office
- AQL database
- Browser agnostic
- Cloud or on-premise
- Low cost of ownership
- Minimum IT resources required
- Minimum servers
- Virtual servers are supported
Application Development: Mongoose is Infor’s rapid development framework for building new and extending legacy applications.
Flexible Architecture: Mongoose can be used to build anything – from complex ERPs to simple web parts.
Efficient & Fast: Mongoose is engineered to scale quickly, enabling a low cost, unified platform for all business applications within an IT footprint.
|Why is it fast?||How Does it Work?|
|Wizard-driven features to create tables, IDOs and base forms.||Minimize code via metadata (Forms, IDOs and AES)|
|Basic Functions pre-plumbed.||Behaviors implemented via event-driven architecture|
|No separate development tool, it’s in Mongoose.||Code is .NET, built in Visual Studio, Managed by the framework|
|Code can be Added as needed using standard Microsoft Language.||Uses MS SQL Server databases|
- Rapid application development
- Fast installation is simple and flexible
- Easy integration to your existing applications
- Seamless publishing to web and multi-development and deployment
- Preserve upgrades while customizing applications
- ION enabled in core toolset
On-Premise, Cloud or Hybrid
- On-premise or cloud or hybrid
- All from a single code base
- Consistent user experience, security, administration
- Industry Suite in the cloud
- Faster time to value
- Introduce cloud at any phase
- Demo, prototype, test, go live, deploy, upgrade measure and report